1/21/2012

Writing Blogs and Poetry video editing

Curiosity is the essence
    Looking for a list of writing blogs I found Writing and Literary Blogs which has a great list of blogs from writers and others in the publishing business about the business. 
     Sniffing out different blogs is a great way to encounter that special idea.  The one that makes the nose inhale deep with the scent of possibilities.  Then I read Heather Webb article on Kris Brady's blog about sticking to writing goals and how easy it is to surf around reading blogs and not doing the work.
     In my defense I'm taking a break from editing the Meadowlake Studios Encounter video we did of the William Stafford Poetry Celebration last week.  I've been listening closely most of the day to poets reading Stafford and their own poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment